[News] Listening to Star DJ: Leeteuk Will Apologize To You Instead


The road is congested? Sorry~ Suju will apologize to you instead 'Sorry Sorry'
● Leeteuk (KBS Cool FM(89.1MHz) 'Super Junior's Kiss the Radio' 10PM)

You are irritated because the road is congested right? I'm sorry. In that case, you have to listen to Super Junior's 'Sorry Sorry.' Why, you ask? When the traffic is bad and you feel suffocated, there aren't any people that are apologizing to you. So, I'll do it instead.

When Choosuk comes around this time of the year, I have a memory that I can never forget. When I was in elementary school, to celeberate Choosuk I rode on my dad's car to go to my dad's family house. Of course, the road was congested then. But my dad's car broken down on the highway. It was a situation where we couldn't go anywhere. Right then, the tow truck came. The tow truck connected my dad's car and we drove on the side of the road. We went to grandma's house all the way like that.

I'm not going to idle because it's Choosuk. I'll do live radio shows everyday. The reason people have to listen to 'Kiss the Radio' on Choosuk is simple. Except for the 22nd which is the day of Choosuk, I'll be doing live radio shows during the holiday.

Source: Donga
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM