[News] MBLAQ Lee Joon, "My best ranking in school? 23rd out of 46"


MBLAQ member Lee Joon revealed that his best ranking during high school was 23rd out of 46 people.

At the press conference for KBS 1TV drama 'Jungle Fish 2' on the 16th at 1:30 p.m. at Seoul SamDangDong KBS Media Center, he replied honestly to a reporter's question of "How were your grades while you were going to school?"

Lee Joon said proudly, "I did ballet during high school and did my studies carelessly, but in middle school I was vice president of the class", "In high school, I danced while I studied and ranked 23rd out of 46. Isn't that considered pretty good".

Lee Joon is trying his hand in traditional acting for the first time through 'Jungle Fish 2'. He appears as the loyal school drop-out 'An Bawoo' in the drama who grew up in a poor family.

'Jungle Fish 2' is about six friends who try to find out the secrets mixed up with a 1st-ranked school girl's death. In this setting, each students' worries will be drawn out. The first episode will air on the 25th at 5:10 p.m.

SOURCE: Nate News
TRANSLATION: ilovepocky@AbsoluteMBLAQ
PLEASE TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS. ADDITIONAL CREDITS ARE NOT ALLOWED.