[News] Se7en thanks his fans for a wonderful meal


Se7en uploaded a thank you photo via Twitter on October 3rd,to his fans who prepared a meal for him and his staff.

Thanks everyone (especially my fans) who prepared this meal for me and my staff!! Even if I try to eat it all, there would be alot more left. Anyways, thank you again for this! I will eat this and will gain strength and stamina, and thank you for protecting me for all this time~

The paper bags are seen surrounding him in the picture which was taken with his backup dancer and it is evident he is attempting a cute childish pose in front of the camera. This photo was taken after Se7en’s live performance on SBS’s Inkigayo.

His fans quickly responded to his photo:

Is it pleasing to receive presents from your fans?

You really look like a child!

I will always support you~

Credits: www.hellokpop.com