[NEWS] ALL MY LOVE GA-IN’S SHY CONFESSION: “I SPENT 2 HOURS JUST KISSING YOON DOOJOON” !


On the afternoon of the 6th at 12PM, the MBC TV Sitcom “All my Love” (written by Park Minjeong, directed by Kang Yeongseon and Hwang Gyojin) gathered for a meeting in a restaurant located in Ilsan.
Ga-in, who plays the part of Hwang Geumji, appeared to be very embarrassed when prompted about her kissing scene with Yoon Doojoon. The reason behind this is that Ga-in, who is currently taking part in MBC TV’s ‘We Got Married Season 2′ with 2AM’s Jo Kwon, is still having difficulty even when it comes to skinship.

Ga-in confessed “We shot the kissing scene for 2 hours. Only the back of our heads were supposed to appear in the shot, but the director told us to do it for real. I was really embarrassed”. Following this, she was asked, “Didn’t Jo Kwon pay any particular attention when you were recording the kissing scene?” where she replied cooly, “I don’t think there was anything like that. Isn’t that something that I can’t not say?”.
In addition, Yoon Doojoon spoke about the kiss scene as well with a shy smile, “I was really embarrassed while filming the scene where I gave Ga-in a one-sided kiss after walking her home. The kissing scene will be aired around the 30th episode.”

This scene was also compared to the kissing scene between Yoon Seungah and Jo Kwon, who had only taken 30 minutes to complete their shot. Jo Kwon had stated in regards to the kiss, causing laughter “I was able to cooly finish filming the kiss scene with Yoon Seung-ah in only 30 minutes, however it seems like Yoon Doojoon and Ga-in had to take a long time.” Yoon Doojoon revealed, “It was very embarrassing for me to do the kissing scene so I had a hard time.”

‘All My Love’ broadcasts every week from Monday~Friday at 7:45 PM, and is similar to the chaotic story that unfolds between the families of Kongjwi and Patjwi, who’s families are divided largely by their financial well-being.

CREDITS: TV Daily, TV Report (SOURCE); GEE@B2ST RISING (TRANS)