[NEWS] GAIN CONFESSES, “YOON DOOJOON FILMING A NUDE CUT… IT’S ATTRACTIVE”


[Newsen Lee Sooyeon Reporter]

Gain revealed that she was touched by Yoon Doojoon’s nude filming.

During the short press conference for the daily MBC sitcom ‘All My Love’ at the MBC Dream Center on November 6th, Gain stated, “In the sitcom, Yoon Doojoon shows off his love for my character directly. Recently, he even filmed as a nude model in front of an art class just for me.”

Gain added with laughter, “He will be filming the cut only after covering the major important parts. Doojoon even said to me complaining, ‘Do I really have to do this much for you noona’?”

In addition, she commented, “Honestly, I feel an attraction towards to guys who ends up not showing any interests towards me compared to the guys who actually like me. However, playing this role, I felt a lot of attraction towards Yoon Doojoon.”
To this issue Yoon Doojoon stated laughing, “I play the role of a student on a break in the sitcom. I end up becoming a nude model for an art school as a part time job. My whole body will be nude and the most important parts will be covered with a mosaic effect. I will be filming tomorrow, but I can’t even sleep because I’m so worried.”

‘All My Love’ portrays the family story with the twin siblings, Hwang Geumji (Gain) and Hwang Okyeop (Jokwon), and their mother Park Misun (Park Misun). Yoon Doojoon plays the role of Hwang Okyeop’s friend in the sitcom.

Meanwhile, the filmed cut with nude Yoon Doojoon will air on December 27th.

CREDITS: NEWSEN (SOURCE); aoistars@B2ST RISING (TRANS)