[NEWS] Kwanghee performing with Seo Inyoung, before debut

user posted image

user posted image

QUOTE
Before-surgery Kwanghee performing with Seo Inyoung "Noona, you're not looking at me"

Variety-dol Kwanghee revealed his photo of his performance with Seo Inyoung before his plastic surgery.

On the March 31st, during Mnet's "Beatles Code" broadcast, Kwanghee revealed his before-surgery photo of the time when he became a dance partner for Seo Inyoung from the same company.

Honest about his surgery Kwanghee has been garnering a lot of attention because of the before/after photos uploaded online.

Kwanghee recalled, causing a great laugh: "I didn't look good before the surgery. I didn't resemble myself. That one time I danced with Seo Inyoung senior during "Super Star" as her partner, she didn't look at me once."

The members revealed: "Just like now, before getting the spotlight too, Kwanghee has been always jealous when any of the other, handome members were to go for some drama or CF meetings. He was getting angry and cried all night. So the other members used to comfort Kwanghee all night, as a result not getting any sleep that night and going to the meeting."

As expected, Kwanghee confessed when he heard it: "When I was getting jealous, I sprinkled the handsome members' clothes with yoghurt."

Other members retorted with: "Thank goodness. Please, let Kwanghee's popularity continue!".


Source: Newsen
Translation: Nashirah@EmpireChildren
Do not take out without full credits.