[News/Me2DAY] SHINee Key & Onew Cheers for their 'Noona'

SHINee’s Key & Onew recently uploaded a picture of themselves and a short post on SHINee’s me2day.

Key said, “Haha! The weather’s good! Wanna meet fast…ah! right~ a noona I really like, Sun Deyee is on “Opera Star”, please watch! I’m super excited for it too, everyone please cheer her on too ‘_’ ”

Fans commented, “Your fashion sense is AWESOME keke ^^”, “I’ll watch it for you~!”, and more.

After Key's Post yesterday, Onew came online and updated a picture of him on me2DAY too.
If you remember, it's the clothes that he wore when he was MC-ing Music Core last week, avoiding the "Paparazzi" when he was introducing Kan Mi Youn's Paparazzi's stage.

With his picture, he wrote: "Hello ^^ Our Sunday noona! Heard that you will challenge a musical ^^ An "Opera" event? Haha~ it should be the content~ I think it would be a good product (music) that will make people cry a lot~ Actually I've tried before~ But anyway~ I want to support our Sunday noona! Opera star~ Sunday noona fighting~!"


They're really supportive dongsaengs that helped support and advertise their Noonas, no wonder they're all well loved by them. Will you be supporting their Noonas as well?


Credits: me2day.net/shineeshinee

Picture Credits: me2day.net/shineeshinee

Translation by: vivz @ soompi