[Twitter] Heechul replies fans while having foot spa


When I see you oppa lying down like that, this girl's heart is going pitter-patter. In this night, with the sound of rain, seeing you oppa like that. I have a happy life even if I don't have good grades ㅎㅎㅎㅎ Heedictator: Pervert. Good.

What? you oppas are getting a foot massage at night?! Heedictator: Yeah. Kim Jungmo who lives in Miari is getting a foot massage. The accent of that sentence is refreshing^-^

Heenim who lives in Dangyedong, did you work hard today promoting M&D? ㅋㅋㅋ Heedictator: No, it's totally* ruined.
*He used a slang.


I turned off the light and I'm looking at Twitter right now. The flies keep flying toward the cell phone screen ㅋㅋㅋ What should I do? Heedictator: Because of smell from the sweat. Shower, go go

Wow, Heenim's sending mentions Heedictator: If you want, I can even send you jookbbang.
*Jookbbang is the first punch in a fight.

Source: Heedictator
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM