[NEWS] Jo Kwon expresses his deep affection for the cast members of All My Love





2AM’s Jo Kwon is currently acting in MBC TV series All My Love.



All My Love is filming its last episode. On the 30th, Jo Kwon tweeted a picture with the words, “There are only a few scenes left to shoot. I shall dearly miss Dad, who always gave me good advices and lots of love, and Mom, Geum Ji, Young Ok, Butler Kim, Aunt, Eun Hee, my Uncle, Tae Poong, Na Young, Doo Joon, Han Young, our PDs, and the camera crew! I’m going to miss you all so much!”



It interested fans that Jo Kwon called each of them with their names in the TV series.



Netizens left comments like: “I love the TV series, but it’s already coming to an end.” “I would never forget Jo Kwon and Lizzy’s little dance.” “Jo Kwon is always bright and cheerful on the outside, but he is so warm hearted and full of affection on the inside.” “Fighting until the end!”



Source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/cindex.php?c=new...&idx=148927

Translated by pretzyc2h @ Korea.com

http://wild2day.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=11016