[Video/Trans] When did Kyuhyun realized that he's a Super Junior member?



In yesterday's episode of Strong Heart, Kyuhyun revealed a touching story about how he coped with struggle being the last member of Super Junior.



He revealed that he had a hard time because of Leeteuk in his firsts months in Super Junior.

Ryeowook also revealed that Kyuhyun went home drunk and crying and said to Ryeowook that he's tired of Leeteuk.



However, he gave his deepest gratitude to his loving leader for acknowledging his hard work even if he later joined the group and realized that he is really a Super Junior member:



Watch the clip below:











Rough trans:



“We never topped any charts for Twins & Miracle. The first one was U. All the members were so touched. They cried a lot. I was very touched too, because it was my 1st champion after being a singer. I wanted to cry too, but I asked myself. ‘what rights do I have to cry?’ and because I think that all the members will have this mindset too, I held back my tears. I kept holding them back. Even when we reached the waiting room at the backstage, all the members were still crying, but all I had in my mind was, ‘what have I done to allow me to have the rights to cry along with them?’.Then, Teuk-hyung saw me holding back my tears. He approached me, and hugged me saying, ‘Kyuhyun-ah, you’ve worked hard’. Then I started letting everything out and replied him, ‘Yes, Teukie-hyung’ while hugging him really tightly back. Then, I started feeling, ‘Ah, I’m a SJ member…’Ryeowook: “Kyuhyun also went drinking himself without us knowing. He came into my room after drinking and told me, ‘Ryeowook-ah.. I’m so tired..’ then he started crying. I then replied, ‘who (made you feel this way)? I think I know who..’ and he said, ‘Teukie-hyung..’



He also stated that Leeteuk is the most important hyung in his life.



Translated by Steffanykong@Youtube

Uploaded/Written by shayneknixx/shaynekay@Youtube