[News] Se7en celebrates 9th anniversary


R&B solo sensation, Se7en, celebrates his 9th anniversary since his debut as a singer. On March 22, Se7en updated his Twitter with a personal message and thanked his fans for all the support throughout the years.

The singer tweeted, "Se7en’s 9th anniversary since his debut, Thank you to all my fans who have shown support for Se7en’s voice. I will work hard to become a 10-year artist now and show a better side of myself. It will be good to have high expectations. I love you all."

Se7en also attached a photo of himself wearing a pair of sunglasses and giving out a V-sign pose.

Netizens sent out their congratulatory messages saying, "Congratulations Se7en on your nine years", "“I hope you will have a long, long career as a singer", "I'll be with you for the next 20 years, 30 years!" and more.