[Trans] Sandeul's Dream Concert!


B1A4's Sandeul talked about the best places to be seated at concerts on Sukira.
  • Sandeul: I haven't been to a lot of concerts but I do remember I sat in the second row of one concert and honestly, that wasn't the best seating.
  • Leeteuk: So not the second row.
  • Sandeul: No, but I would really like to be in the standing area.
  • Eunhyuk: Sandeul, since you're promoting with B1A4 I'm sure you're going to have many opportunities to hold concerts.
  • Sandeul: OH YEAH! I would really like that!
  • Eunhyuk: Lets say you're preparing for one and you have a solo performance. What would you like it to be like?
  • Sandeul: I've always been very mesmerized by people who take full control of the crowd and yet enjoy themselves!
  • Eunhyuk: What genre of music would you perform? A ballad? Dance song? Or maybe something completely new?
  • Sandeul: I think I'd do a ballad, but I'd walk around, mesmerizing the crowd and hopefully they'll enjoy it.
  • Leeteuk: That would really suit you!
  • Younghee: I would really like to go to a B1A4 concert.
  • Sandeul: Ohh! Please do!

Source: Aviateb1a4