[news] Chansung's embarrassing childhood photos to be revealed on HaHaMong show


On the most recent recording of SBS's HaHaMong show, a photo of Chansung, completely different to now, of his round face and chubby arms and legs, 'Chansung, the child in excellent health' was revealed.

With this, a picture of 'Chansung the child' with a 2:8 ratio hair parting, effectively ruining the 2PM force was revealed, making the whole set laugh. Whenever a photo of Chansung's younger days was revealed, Chansung could not hide his embarrassment.

Nichkhun's 'Dragon Ball Z' reminiscent passport photo is also revealed, along with a family photo.

In the 'Tell them off to mommy' corner, 2PM members let out their inner feelings which they couldn't express beforehand, revealing disappointing stories about the other members.

In particular Chansung said to HaHa, "Junsu ate the whole beef set my fans gave to me as a present by himself", stirring the set. Junsu replied "It was during the time I had injured my leg and was left at home by myself and got bored, so I invited my friends and ate the beef", "I'll shout you some Korean beef someday".

It will be broadcast on August 15th at 10:20PM.

May be taken out with full credits. You are not allowed to add yourself to the credits nor edit the credits.
CREDITS : NATE (SOURCE) ; jennying@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)