[News]Hangeng shows up at a fan meeting, not knowing lawsuit's progress and thanking previous company

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Asia’s popularity king Hangeng landed in Shanghai, joining hands to promote 华语音乐电台动感101*, and holding his press conference which was open to fans. Although the lawsuit with his previous company hasn’t finished, Hangeng after releasing his own single album is in a good mood, stating that he’s very relaxed right now.

Hangeng’s lawsuit and contract termination with his previous company is still in progress, the outcome hasn’t been fully decided yet. Asking him about how the lawsuit is going, he states that he himself has no idea, “I don’t know a thing, and everything is given to my lawyer to do, but he doesn’t tell me. Now I’m busy here and there, I don’t know what he wants me to do. I myself only usually go on websites to check on some news, saying ‘ah, how could it be like that, I didn’t even know that myself.’.” Speaking on his times in Super Junior, Hangeng says that he gained a lot of experience from it, “At that time I had nothing, just the company helping me, even till now I thank my company, experience-wise, times before were really good, nothing bad at all. Now, what’s changed is my work environment, staff around me, they’re my good friends, we’ve worked beside each other for more than 10 years, we get along well working together. Our status isn’t the same as before, but I feel very relaxed.”

It is reported that on August 18th a fan meeting will be held in Shanghai International Gymnastic Center with theme as “Geng Xin”, implying Hangeng’s new beginning, from the heart, emphasizing Hangeng’s development in styles, singing and dancing. Other than that, in the fan meeting, the game segment will minimize the distance between Hangeng and his fans. Other than letting fans be closer to Hangeng, there is also a chance of receiving a secret present that Hangeng prepared.


*famous radio show

Source: sina
Shared by chunny @ sj-world.net
Picture shared by ☆★pinkninja @ sj-world.net
Translated by ☆G민!☂ @ sj-world.net