[News] Ye Eun of Wonder Girls is garnering interest by keeping a special friendship with Sun Mi, who has stopped her activities in Wonder Girls.




Ye Eun posted a message on her twitter on 29 August saying “The start of the far and hard way of a baking king. The cost of ingredients are really bothering me. But still, after buying it I feel good.” Then, Sun Mi asked her to “make her a sweet potato tart.” Ye Eun said, “If my baby wants it, just wait. I’m baking it tomorrow at once,” but then said “I don’t have the pie mold. What about a brownie? Sweet things are the best when you’re studying.” Sun Mi said, “No! I won’t eat anything other than sweet potato tarts!!!! I mean I’ll eat anything you make for me. *low bow*”. Ye Eun promised her to make one by replying, “I couldn’t bake it because I didn’t have any eggs at home. I’ll come to visit you tomorrow after baking the sweet potato tart hehe,” on 31 August.

Source:SportsChosun
Lorah@dkpopnews.net