[NEWS] Shayne, "Teen Top and Infinite are under evaluated"





Shayne, "Teen Top and Infinite are under evaluated"

MBC 'The great birth''s star Shayne said that the idol groups Teen Top and Infinite were under evaluated.

Shayne who already pointed out Teen Top's 'Supa Luv' as his favorite K-Pop song was asked on his Formspring by a fan "Is it true you followed Teen Top [T/N: on Twitter]? What caught your attention about them?", he then replied "It's a young group that has a big goal. They dance really well and I love their songs. I feel that they don't get enough recognition in the idol world. So I want to support them even more. I'm really excited hearing about their comeback."

At the question "What about Infinite?" Shayne replied "There's nothing Teen Top can do that Infinite can't, they're under evaluated. They also dance very well" and "I actually really like those groups. I loved Infinite's comeback and I even have their cd. I agree on the fact that they dance well. But Teen Top is singing better. The two groups are both getting under evaluated but I really really like them".

Source : biz.heraldm.com
Credit : BGSS2Maknae@6TeensOnTop.com