[Photo] 4th-dimensional Dara cuddles a doll


2NE1 member Sandara Park showed off once again her 4th dimensional charm while holding a doll.

On November 17th, Dara updated her me2day and uploaded a photo. She wrote, "Aigoo~ My Tam Tam-i ~ My baby is so cute! Ke ke This is what I do when I am bored! When we continuously don’t have any schedules, I feel bored! What to do? Ke".

In the photo, Dara can be seen cuddling her bunny stuffed toy. She is holding the doll as if it's baby while making a adorable expressions.

Netizens commented, “When you’re bored, Nolza with us”, “Good to see Tamtam so cute”, and “Tamtam is getting a little older too now

Her doll Tam Tam went on a hiatus when the cat Dadoong entered the scene. Nice to see you again Tam Tam!

Source: ohdara
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net