[News] IU fails to try SM audition because of her looks?




IU reveals her experiences during her auditions before she became a successful singer.

On December 13 episode of KBS 2’s Seung Seung Jang Gu, IU revealed her unfortunate times during her failed auditions as many as 20 times. She said, “I auditioned for JYP Entertainment, one of the biggest company but got eliminated."

Park JinYoung from JYP stated before, "I will trace the one who eliminated IU for he is lacking professional disregard." IU also shared her audition to SM Entertainment, "I guess my appearance isn't enough for making it to SM, while YG wasn't holding any auditions by that time."

However, with delight IU exclaimed, "But everything turned out fine. I ended up a singer anyway. The auditions before were exciting experiences for me."

Source: TVReport
Written byKYUriShana@dkpopnews.net