[News] 2AM’s Jo Kwon touched by Bang Shi Hyuk’s letter


2AM member Jo Kwon was deeply touched with the letter sent by producer and songwriter Bang Shi Hyuk.

Recently, Jo Kwon expressed his emotions via his Twitter. He wrote, "I was so moved by this. Shi Hyuk hyung fighting!", and uploaded a photo of a letter that Bang Shi Hyuk had written to him.

The letter reads, "During the year and a half, that long time. First off, I would like to say thank you for following and believing in me when I said, let’s make a great album together. This is a new beginning. Let’s conquer the universe."

Netizens who saw the message commented, "They have a strong relationship. I’m so jealous", " was very touched when I read this warm letter that was written by the sharp-tongued, Bang Shi Hyuk" and "I have a feeling that they are going to hit it big."


Source