[news] Teen Top Ricky and L.Joe looking good in uniforms


Teen Top's Ricky and L.Joe's recent selca has been the center of attraction among fans. On the 2nd of March, L.Joe and Ricky updated their official me2day account and twitter respectively with a fresh new selca celebrating a new school year.

On their selca, they can be seen wearing their school uniform as they are excited to show it off as the new term starts. L.Joe updated, "I have just visited school right now. Today is the day the new semester begins and I am excited to make new friends and have a lot of fun" and he can be seen wearing his yellow school uniform. Ricky updated, "Today is the first day of school! I am excited for the start of a new term this year! im excited to start and visit our school, I have a high expectations for this new semester".

Look's like L.Joe and Ricky are excited to get back to the books and hang out with their classmates. Netizens commented, "they look good wearing school uniforms! It suits them", "They should work hard in school", "I envy their classmates".

Source