[NEWS] The reason why IU got surprised while filming a commercial?


Lee Heechul, the president of Kyungnam Pharmaceutical, made a surprise visit to 2012 'You and I Lemona' model IU's filming set.

On the 4th, President Lee Heechul and worker Im Wonjin prepared Lemona bouquets and other Lemona products in order to cheer on this year's Lemona model, singer IU.

Due to the surprise event, IU and all the staff working on the advertisement were able to end the filming on a happy note.

President Lee Heechul stated, "I wanted to give energy to this year's model for Lemona, IU. I have high expectations for her being the model for Lemona and I won't hesitate to give her some advice when she is working as the model."

IU added that, "Since it was the first time the company president had visited the set, I think I'll always remember this and I was able to sense the responsibility that comes with being the Lemona model."

Meanwhile, an employee from Kyungnam Pharmaceutical revealed that "You'll be able to see a different side of IU through this commercial, please anticipate for the meeting of IU and Lemona".


Translation: -Hope @ weheartiu.com
Source: Kukinews and Yakup