BEAST's DooJoon, Expressed Thoughts for ‘Return of the Family’



‘Actor-dol’ Yoon Doojoon who had challenged his first movie screen in ‘Return of the Family’, has expressed his thoughts after filming.

On the 19th, Yoon Doojoon along with Park GeunHyung, Yoo DongGeun, Jung JunHo, Song DongIl, and more has held a showcase for ‘Return of the Family’.

Yoon DooJoon who made his debut into the movie industry through ‘Return of the Family’ expressed, “It was hard”, and “When I was younger, I watched ‘Glory of the Family’ excitingly as an audience.” He further said, “To be honest, I wasn’t able to watch the 3rd episode of ‘Glory of the Family’. I watcher 1,2 and 4. I watched them in cinemas, and also borrowed to watch them. ”Being able to appear on the movie, is something that I cannot expect at all. It’s really amazing”, he expressed. He followed with, “It made unforgettable memories in my life”, expressing his happiness as he was able to act in the movie.


Also, “Being able to act with really amazing teachers, seniors itself is really a good and amazing memory. I really am grateful (to them) sincerely. It’s my first movie, but I think that, having to be with these amazing people, is really a great present to me. Those who come to watch the movie, hope you watched it warmly, and even sweat and laughed throughout the show”, passing his wishes.

Working alongside with Yoon DooJoon, Son NaEun expresses, “I and Doojoon Oppa are from the same company, we often met each other and so, we can are able to act comfortably”

On this day, the venue was filled with fans from BEAST’s fans, proving his high popularity.


‘Return of the Family’ has included idol stars such as Yoon DooJoon, Hwang KwangHee, and Son NaEun, gathering anticipation on the movie.

The movie will be premiering on the 19th of December.


Trans: MrsDooB2uty @ loveindacube.wordpress.com
Source: My Daily // Asia Financial // Sports Seoul