[DKP Announcement] Project idol message book [4 more days left]



ATTENTION TO ALL WHO HAVE ALREADY OR GOING TO SUBMIT THEIR ENTRY FOR OUR PROJECT MESSAGE BOOK!

I have already organized all your entries and as of now August 11th 6:22am KST, we have a total of 170 entries (persons). THANK YOU FOR SENDING YOUR ENTRIES. I edited some pictures and I have corrected all your grammars.


There are some things I would like to confirm with all of you.

FIRST: MESSAGES (Important to those who are going to submit theirs)

* Make sure that your messages are separate for each category.

for example,
msg for SS501: ..........................
msg for my bias: ...................... (make sure to tell me who)
Birthday msg for YS:...........................
Birthday msg for HJB:...........................

*Make sure your message is not too long (NO COMMAS PLEASE)
commas makes your message long. (7 SENTENCES USING PERIOD)

*Make sure you are NOT USING GOOGLE TRANSLATOR.

*Make sure that your message is like YOUR TALKING TO THEM NOT ME.

*Write your message using E_MAIL NOT WORD DOCUMENT.

*Please add the name of your country.

*Don't forget to include your real name and age.

SECOND: PICTURE

*Make sure that you ATTACH YOUR PICTURES. (Not in word document)

*Please help me edit your pictures.(to reduce myself some work)

I would like them to looked like this:

FOR THOSE WHO HAVE SENT me your pictures, I already edited yours. FOR THOSE WHO ARE GOING TO SEND YOURS please make it like that.

For the following names listed below, Please send me your pictures. It's either I didn't get your pictures or I can't copy/paste them to my work.

SEND THEM WITH YOUR NAME (Same as how I listed below)
Type Pictures as your Subject.

-Wijdyastuti Al-Kharashi
-Iris Kohls
-Wong Siew Leng
-Rachel Bliman
-Vira Vilhelmina
-Susety Zusuka
-Beah Lopez

E_MAIL it to me at chrizel_kitel@hotmail.com
DEADLINE: August 15th, 11:59pm KST

If your not in the lists, yours is all fine.
I hope to received more proper emails in the future. If you have any questions, you can just leave a comment here or e-mail me.

On behalf of DKP Staffs, Thank you for supporting DKP and we will continue to work hard for updating/reporting the latest kpop news to readers.

reporting:

chrizzycrazy@dkpopnews.net