[News] Lee Kikwang says, "My BEAST members who were my back dancers...I'm sorry"


Lee Kikwang, who was selected as a new MC for ‘Seung Seung Jang Koo (also known as Win Win),’ showed his sorrowful feelings towards his BEAST members.

Lee Kikwang began to tear up as he said “Sorry” to his BEAST members, whom featured on the episode in congratulating him on his MC debut for KBS 2TV ‘Win Win,’ which aired on the 10th.

The situation was that before BEAST had their debut, Lee Kikwang was a solo artist with the stage name ‘AJ.’ Yoon Doojoon, Yong Junhyung, and Yang Yoseob were back dancers for Lee Kikwang as one day, during their back dancer period, Yoon Doojoon and Yong Junhyung cried together and comforted one another in not having a dorm to live in as their living circumstances were miserable.

Lee Kikwang, who found out his colleagues’ hardships later on, said, “Once my promotions for AJ ended, I was then able to know the hardships of my colleagues” and “I’m always sorry for finding out later on about their hardships of my friends who helped rap and dance for me as they didn’t say a word,” as he couldn’t raise his head.

Continuing on from that, he said “I can’t live without BEAST. I’m really grateful” as the atmosphere was heartwarming.

Meanwhile, on this day, BEAST members said that amongst the 4 MCs, Lee Kikwang looked smaller compared to the rest as they brought laughter to the crowd by saying “Don’t ever stand up from your seat.”

CREDITS: Nate News (SOURCE); seoulfoood @B2ST RISING (TRANS)