[News] Returning-to-the-Screen Go Eun Ah, "I am even closer with my brother Mir"



"Struggling with the kiss controversy? I am even closer with my brother Mir."

Like this, actress Go Eun Ah displayed unchanging brotherly-sisterly affection towards her younger brother Mir.

On the 9th, Go Eun Ah attended the Mnet "Tent in the City" Production Conference In Seoul Plaza, located in Jung-Gu, Seoul, and commented, "From that experience, I am even closer with my younger brother. We are dependent on each other, and cheering for each other.

Go Eun Ah made the headlines when the June 30th episode of Mnet "Scandal" viewed a scene of her kissing her younger brother Mir. It was so controversial that siblings Go Eun Ah and Mir became the "hot potatoes," as many netizens were arguing for and against the situation.

To the question asking her relationship with her brother, Go Eun Ah replied, "Being in the same industry, we both know it's hard, so we're each other's best strength, and we're on each other side. It's true that we're even closer through working in the same industry."

There was a lot of controversy commenting about their sibling affection, and many did disapproved their expression. The issue might have hurt the sibling relationship. But Go Eun Ah showed their sibling love by saying, "We're even closer."

Go Eun Ah told us, "Because I set off first in the industry, my brother relied on me in the beginning. Now, we are dependent on each other and cheering each other on."

Go Eun Ah will come to the audience on the coming 17th's episode of Mnet "Tent in the City." It's her first return to the screen since her assault controversy last month.

SOURCE: Nate
TRANSLATIONS: euna @ AbsoluteMBLAQ