[NEWS] SHINee's Onew Is Told "You Must Have Dated a Lot"

"Have you dated a lot?"
SHINee came back with their 2nd full album title track 'Lucifer' last month on the 19th. Onew and Jonghyun participated in writing the lyrics in this album, showing off their hidden skills.

We recently met Onew at the shooting site of StarHwabo and asked him, "What have the reactions of the people around you been about the track you took part in writing?" Then he shyly replied, "I hear 'You must have dated a lot" several times", then bursting into a unique laugh. We asked "Do you put your own experiences into your lyrics?", to which Onew responded, "Indirect experience?" Then he revealed is secret and said, "To be honest, I wrote the lyrics after watching "Love Actually", a move that I really like." In the movie "Love Actually", the scene that left the deepest impression on Onew was the sketchbook proposal. Onew said that "I kind of want to do it when I have a person I love". To that, Jonghyun replied "That would be an affair, so you can't." He then joked, "If other people do it, it's an affair, but if I do it, it's romance" and received glares from Onew.

Onew usually reads, but by watching movies, he is having many indirectly experiences. He added that "It feels like I'm experiencing the things I can't do and the emotions I can't feel." Out of the included tracks, the lyrics for "Your Name" was written by Onew. It's a track incorporated with the emotions of young love.

On another note, through the powerful and refined rhythm along with the addicting melody in 'Lucifer', SHINee is taking 1st place in various music charts and rising to the top.


Source: TV Daily
Translation Credit: kimchi hana @ shineee.net