[Fancafe] Ryeowook talks about concert and enjoying King of Baking Kim Tak Gu?


This is kinda outdated but haven't shared here i guess?

Concert Junior~ We are Super Junior!!^^
2010.08.30. 03:42

Super Show 3 Asia tour started~ Finished SM concert...
We are already finished with the second place...finished Hallyu concert and came back to the dorm~
As a joke...I have mastered how to pack now~ㅎㅎㅎ
Since I go to many places including China and Thailand, if someone says you have to pack! I get to do it right away~~ㅋㅋ
Soon there will be U.S. SM Concert Shanghai Concert~ Beijing Super Show..Dream Concert~
There are lots and lots~~ ㅋㅋ
I'm really happy to meet many people through doing concerts~~
To those who allowed me to know that feeling...each and one of you who came to the concerts, thank you~^^
Everyone be careful of heat~~ School started!! Take care of yourself~~!!^^
Love you♥

P.S. King of Baking Kim Tak Gu... I'm enjoying watching it with Kyuhyun~~ㅋㅋEveryone watch it~~I'm crying at the news that Gumiho is really funㅠㅠㅋㅋ
Source: Ryeowook Fancafe
Translated by Minnie @ SUJUISM.BLOGSPOT.COM