[News] Jay sent a text message to Khun congratulating his birthday


2PM's former leader Jaebum has stated that he exchanged text messages with 2PM member Nichkhun.

On the 31st in an interview with Daily Sports, Jaebum stated, "I sent a text message on June 24th saying happy birthday to Nichkhun. He replied saying thank you. I don't contact the members or anything but our relationship isn't bad either. I'm glad that 2PM is doing well."

Omitted JYPE controversy.

When asked if he keeps in contact with other JYPE friends such as the Wonder Girls, Jaebum replied, "I don't think I need to answer questions regarding my social life."

However, he did state a message to 2PM. "I'm happy that the members are doing well in a variety of genres. I'll be supporting them. If I ever see any of the members, I think I'll ask how they are doing. I'd like to be friends."

CREDITS : IS SPORTS (SOURCE); hazyfiasco@2ONEDAY.COM (TRANS)