[NEWS] Jo Kwon to release a new duet with a mystery girl!


Jo Kwon will be releasing a new duet song.

On the 31st, Jo Kwon tweeted, "I recorded a duet song," along with Daum's event video.

In the video, Jo Kwon states, "I think of it as a great honor that I'm able to participate in a duet with ** nuna. I wanted to ask her to do one with me beforehand but I'm glad that I'm able to work with her like this."

However, the name of his duet partner was censored a bleep, adding to the curiosity.

Fans have been speculating his new duet partner by leaving comments such as, "If it's a duet, could it be GaIn?" and "Who is the woman that Jo Kwon honors?"

The mystery duet partner is set to comeback in September and is holding a 'Mystery UCC' contest in celebration. The interview videos of Baek Jiyoung, miss A, 2AM's Jinwoon, Kim Taewoo, and Wang Leehom will be revealed soon after.

Source: hazyfiasco@2oneday.com (Translator)
Credits: Newsen