[News] 110127 G.NA "D-cup Complex.. I can't wear underwear from Korea"



In front of singer G.NA(24), where her ‘uneven’ body boasts itself through work, it is like teaching a bird how to fly. Along with her unrealistically long, slim arms and legs, her distinctive chest size is a size that only 0.1% of the population have. Once G.NA’s friends get closer to her, the first thing they always ask is “You got surgery, right?”

Even though her physical size is said to be a blessing, G.NA replies, “It’s not always good. I can’t buy underwear from within the country. There are a lot of times my shoulders and neck hurt.” She said this, complaining quite happily.

Mother’s grandmother · Mom · Younger Sister.. All of Them Have Bodies that Received Blessings

169 cm 48kg. Size 44 fits her but she has to stretch out the chest part. “I can’t buy underwear in Korea. My torso is thin and I’m a D-cup, so the size doesn’t fit me very well.”
The blessing of a glamorous body was a blessing passed down. “My mother’s grandmother, mother and my aunt’s younger sister were all quite eye-catching. Haha.”

G.NA’s parents were both individually national athletes in taekwondo· swimming. Her small face was from her father, her slim body from her mother. In other words, the best bodies gave birth to G.NA.

Despite her natural S-line body that needed no CG, her body stood out a lot and because of that, she received much scars. “My skin was tan too and along with this body I heard that I was shallow a lot. I didn’t know this while I lived in Canada but coming to Korea I received a lot of scars. I had such a chest complex that I couldn’t straighten my shoulders and got a bad habit of slouching. Also, on days I practiced choreography a lot in high heels, my shoulders and neck hurt so much. There were times I even got dizzy.”

In spite of her keen interest in fashion, she had to surrender the styles she liked due to her chest. “I really like sleeveless shirts, tee shirts that are loose on the shoulders and expose your chest a little bit. But I always think ‘If I wear it, they’ll cuss me out’ and because of this I give it up. I have to hide it and live.”

Jumping Rope 2,000 Times Becomes Required.. Hip-up Exercising

She was born with celebrity looks but she wasn’t lazy in taking care of herself. The only beauty secrets of G.NA are sufficient water and jumping rope. Throughout her tedious schedules, she carries around a bottle of water. She easily drinks about 6~7 500ml bottles everyday. For a lean body, she jumps rope everyday without loss. You have to jump about 2,000~2,500 times to feel the results of exercise. After jumping rope, go on to stretching. Learning professional yoga also helped her in her diet. “Before debut, I lost over 8kg by jumping rope and doing yoga. For all the females who want to lose weight, jumping rope is recommended.”

Dry skin is always a worry. She depends highly on water and packs mist, moisturizing cream·lip balm. “Everyday, before I sleep I put on a moisturizing pack on my face. I don’t think brand is all that important. It is a moisturizing pack anyway. Use a cheap product. And doing it everyday is a must.”

G.NA is interested in fashion enough to personally design her own costumes. She has so much interest that when you ask her about ‘brands that she likes,’ she even stutters due to her intense reaction and is a ‘fashion maniac.’ “After debuting, I couldn’t really go shopping by myself a lot so I fell into online shopping. There are lots of times I don’t sleep all night, looking just through clothing shops. My mother has scolded me about this so I am doing my best to stop.”

>>continued in part 2

Reporter Lee KyungRan ran@joongang.co.kr]

CREDITS: Joins MSN (SOURCE); hyunnypoo@ROYALGNA (TRANS)