[INT] TEEN TOP Crea Star Vol.5




Do you have any holidays' memories?
C.A.P: The day I went to play to the beach
Niel: The day we went to the beach with my family and friends
Ricky: The valley! The refreshing valley's water and the diving rock~
L.Joe: I remember about that day where we went to the valley with my family and friends.
Changjo: The day we went with my family to the beach

What do you think about when I say 'summer'?
C.A.P: Cold ice and watermelon
Niel: Sea and icecream
Ricky: Sandy beach! (Chungnam Tae-an-gun) I got my feet burnt once while walking on the beach under the hot sun
L.Joe: Naengmyeon [T/N: Cold noodles]
Chunji: The sea and the swimming pool!
Changjo: The sea and the beach

What do you want to do this summer?
C.A.P: This summer I want to play at the swimming pool!
Niel: I want to pay in the water. In the summer you just have to!
Ricky: I want to ride many things at the swimming pool.
L.Joe: I want to go play at Haeundae. We went there for a performance once but, this summer we absolutely have to play once there.
Chunji: I want to go play at the beach with my friends.
Changjo: I want to go to a pension for a trip with my family and friends.

A member that swims well?
Niel: Me! Because I learnt since I was young

A member that really can't?
C.A.P: I like playiung in the water but can't swim

Recommand food to eat during summer to Japanese:
C.A.P: Fight heat with heat! Samgyetang! [T/N: Chicken stew]
Niel: Samgyetang for me too! It's tasty!
Ricky: Patbingsoo! [T/N: Red bean sherbet] It's cold and tasty!
L.Joe: Of course naengmyeon! During summer cold things are the best!
Chunji: Naengmyeon and patbingsoo
Changjo: Bibimnaegmyeon! [T/N: Cold noodles mixed with pepper sauce] It's cold, spicy and it tastes good!

A song you want to listen during summer?
C.A.P: 'SNSD's Jessica and comedian Park Myungsoo's duet Naengmyeon' and 'Yoon Jongshin's Patbingsoo!
Niel: Jo Yongpil's Leaving for a trip
Ricky: Cool's Woman of the beach
L.Joe: Big Bang's So Fresh So Cool
Chunji: Yoon Jongshin's Patbingsoo
Changjo: Yoon Jongshin's Patbingsoo

Your hobbies lately?
C.A.P: I'm taking care of my health to build up my body.
Niel: I'm exercising too to build up my body.
Ricky: As for me it's japanese. Learning new words everyday is fun.
L.Joe: For me it's composing.
Chunji: My hobby is 1000 pieces puzzles.
Changjo: My hobby is LEGO. Building something and completing it is fun.

When you participated to a charity event in Thailand, you were called little Shinhwa in reference to the group Shinhwa who represents Korea, how was the interview?
C.A.P: Because it was our first performance in Thailand we were very nervous but we were really happy of the fans' strong support.
There's still a lot of things we're lacking in to be called little Shinhwa but we're not embarrassed of being called little Shinhwa, we think that we will work even more to grow up and have good skills

It seems like you met SE7EN at the swimming pool.
Ricky: Yes. We went to the hotel's swimming pool and SE7EN sunbaenim went to the swimming pool too. Because we were playing really passionately SE7EN sunbaenim didn't went in the swimming pool... SE7EN sunbaenim's body is really nice, the members were all jealous of it.

Teen Top were introduced in a French broadcast, the fact that you're not only receiving love from Asia but also from Europe is really amazing
Chunji: We watched that broadcast and the members were all surprised, it seems that K-POP is getting appreciated in Europe too. If we get the opportunity, we want to go there and have a performance.

Tell us about your promotions' plans.
L.Joe: We're busy preparing for our new song. We will show you a great comeback with a whole new image so wait a bit more please. Look forward to it!


Source : Crea Star
Credit : BGSS2Maknae@6TeensOnTop.com(Korean/English) + HIGH-TEENTOP.com (Scan+Translations Japanese/Korean)