[Trans] Zhuo Qi Bo’s Apology To Cassiopeia


To have caused so much inconvenience to all of you, I sincerely apologise! I’m sorry!

I would also like to apologise for my error in spelling for “Cassiopeia.”

Please do not blame any companies, because I represent myself, and it has nothing to do with them.

I chose the song, and it is currently being removed in large quantities. This may take some time, and it so happens that it is a weekend.

I believe that we will remove the song as quickly as possible, and with sincerity, returning to your idol the song that belongs to him.

I also hope that everyone can stop (pursuing) this matter.

Rest assured that the song will definitely be removed!

Please give me some time.

(T/N: In Chinese, Cassiopeia is“仙后” but apparently he made a mistake and called them “仙贝”(Senbei) instead. )

Credits: TVXQBaidu
Translate & shared by: dongbangdata.net