[Twitter/Updated] BFF Eunhyuk&Junsu finally met.... on twitter!


I don't know why Eunhyuk followed Junsu so late! But it's better to be late than never.
So what do we expect? BFF convo?

Then IT HAPPENED!
Eunhyuk, (after a very long time on twitter land) finally tweets his bestfriend, JYJ's Junsu..
His first tweet?

Trans by @pastakyu from sj-world.net:


@AllRiseSilver: @0101xiahtic Hey when are we seeing each other again Since last time you bought me food and you buy this time too let's meet soon!!


Hahaha!! Is that how you greet your BFF after having no communication in a while? Really BFFs can do that! Well honestly, Eunhyuk just longing to see Junsu...

And the later REPLIED...
Trans by @pastakyu from sj-world.net:
@0101xiahtic: @AllRiseSilver I always pay when you ask to see me What are you~From now on you're going to pay so let's see each other!!
Updated with Hyuk's reply..

Trans by @Jinn8812elf

@AllRiseSilver: @0101xiahtic How dare you speak like that to hyungnim(me)~ You should feel honored if hyungnim(I) eat together with you
Trans by @dongbangdata
tsk tsk tsk My baby has lost his touch....ㅠ


THEY ARE FOR SURE MISSING EACH OTHER!!

Source: Eunhyuk's & Junsu's twitter
Written by ShayneKay @ DKPOPNEWS.NET