[NEWS] Boyfriend to release 700 gold lucky discs for a special event


Boyfriend has a special treat for 700 lucky fans with their latest album "Don't Touch My Girl".

On October 10th, Boyfriend announced, "To celebrate our 2nd single album, Boyfriend is planning a special event for you guys. Who might be the receiver of the gold disks?". The 700 special copies of the album "Don't Touch My Girl" which contain "gold lucky disc" will later be an invitation to Boyfriend’s future fan meeting. This special event is a sign of appreciations of the group to fans for their successful comeback.

Netizens commented, "I'm not gonna stop until I get that CD", "I’m more shaken by the members’ cuteness than I am by the CDs" and "Mickey Mouse Jung is so cute!".

Source: Nate
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net