[TRANS] 2AM Special Interview @ Oricon (Part 1)

May be taken out with full credits.
CREDIT: ORICON (SOURCE); Ririsu@2ONEDAY.COM (JP to ENG TRANS)

2AM SPECIAL INTERVIEW

Dependable Leader・Jokwon

-------You guys are going to be making an appearance for the first time so please tell us something about yourselves.

Jokwon: We’ve kept you waiting (laughs). To be honest, I’ve been waiting too, being able to release an album after such a long time made me very happy.

Seulong: Jokwon is very talented. Not only he is dependable as a leader, he also has the ability to make everyone laugh and is also very versatile, he is a person who is overflowed with several talents indeed.

Jinwoon: He is a senior member who is always looking after everyone as the leader, and is good at managing his own self as well. Whether it is his inward appearance and or his outward appearance, when he thinks that something should be done this way he would really pay attention to it, I think that he, always being true to his own words is very admirable. I have a lot to learn from him.

Changmin: Jokwon really pays attention to the details, not only about himself, but he also leads the members well, I think that he is very suitable for the leader position.

Jokwon: (Smiles shyly) Thank you very much.

With a lovable character equipped with a “killer smile” maknae・Jinwoon

-------Next is Jinwoon-goon please.

Jinwoon: Konnichiwa, I’m Jinwoon, 2AM’s maknae. Please take good care of me (his whole face smiling).

Jokwon: This smile, the “killer smile" became Jinwoon’s trademark (laughs). He is a very lovable maknae that is being truly loved by everyone including us.

Changmin: Not only he’s cute and funny, when he’s set on to do something he has the power to concentrate immensely and carry it out with passion, so Jinwoon also has a manly part. No matter how busy, if he has decided to work out everyday, he would find the time to work out for 3 or 4 hours at night… even though he’s the maknae, he never acts spoiled.

Jinwoon: No no… (smiles shyly).

A reliable big brother and a “military-dol” ・Changmin

-------There’s the killer smile again (smiles). Next is Changmin-goon.

Changmin: Nice to meet everyone, I’m Changmin and the eldest in 2AM!

Seulong: Changmin is certainly everyone’s bigger brother. He has a very strong sense of responsibility and he is also reliable as the peacemaker.

Jokwon: In Korea he is called a “gunpiru-dol (military-dol)” and he also shining as the NO.1 man that wants to get married!

Jinwoon: Changmin is very good at cooking! I was able to eat his food several times, they were really delicious. Furthermore, he is very thorough with his self-management, not only he does he pay attention to his health, exercises, and vitamins, he sleeps early and rises early too.

Possessing an exceptional style and fashion ・Seulong

-------Well then, Seulong-goon.

Seulong: Konnichiwa, I’m 2AM’s Seulong, please treat me well.

Jokwon: Seulong is the second eldest in the team and is the tallest amongst 2AM and 2PM’s members. Not only his looks, but he is also wonderful inside as well, Seulong has everything that is a component of an attractive guy.

Seulong: Thank you very much (smiles shyly).

Changmin: Furthermore, Seulong is very stylish and has a good sense. Even the clothes that we wore on the jacket our first album『Saint O'clock』, there were some items and materials that were suggested by Seulong in there too. When it comes to fashion I will always leave it to Seulong.

Jinwoon: Also Seulong is very tall, his hands and feet are long, and his shoulders are wide, seriously, just by looking at him, he is already really manly and cool isn’t it! In addition, he likes cars and martial arts, even inside he has all the components of manliness, he really a man amongst men!

The only point that needs to be fixed is-----please lower your heights a bit….. (laughs)

-------2AM sure has a lot of charms.

Changmin: Yes. Actually everyone has their own charms, we’re like a group of that can be your good friend, that is 2AM.

-------Who is one member that you really respect and both of you recognize each other….but has one thing that you wanted them to fix, do you guys have something like that?

Jinwoon: We’ve been together for a long time so I don’t think there’s anything I want them to fix.

Changmin: Yes, I don’t have anything either!

Seulong: As a human, I think that everyone has their own weakness, I don’t think that looking at their bad part is such a good thing, so I try my best to look over them.

-------That’s really wonderful---!

Jokwon: I….have one though (laughs).

All: What is it---?

Jokwon: Everyone’s so tall.

All: (laughs)

Jokwon: Excuse me~ everyone, please lower your heights a little. If you could do that it would really be a good balance.

Jinwoon: Even though I really wanted to do that, I can’t really do anything with my power alone… I’m sorry (cries).

Jokwon: Thought so, it’s impossible right….Understood (cries).

I want to sway everyone’s sensation entirely.

-------By the way,『JYP NATION』’s event at the Saitam Super Arena was a big success, how do you feel after your performance?

Seulong: It was really exciting and fun, I was pretty nervous…..

Jinwoon: I really had fun, but as for me individually there were some disappointing parts. I made some mistakes and there are some parts that I think that I could’ve done better…..but I didn’t have any regrets!

-------If so then that’s good!

Jokwon: It was the best---! JYP family has gathered especially for this particular event, I think that it turned out this good because we made the preparation with everyone with all we’ve got, it was really an enjoyable moment.

Changmin: Everyone in the JYP family, during our trainee days we said that, “We must stand on the same stage together someday!” and so we’ve worked hard till this day. That dream came true! We are very grateful towards the fans that have come to our concert.

-------To everyone, this was live performance was very important right. On the 11th of November, it seems that you are going to release the Japanese version of 『Saint O'clock』that have been release in Korea before.

All: Thank you very much!

Jokwon: Composed of 2AM’s sensational R&B, POP, and ballad songs, with this I hope to sway everyone’s sensation entirely.

-------It will surely do (smiles). By the way, which song in the album do each of you want to recommend?

Jinwoon: I want to recommend the album’s title songs「Denwa ni Denai Kimi he (to you who won’t answer my calls)」and「Like Crazy」. They are songs that I really like in terms of their sounds so please take a look at it.

Seulong: I’d say「Like Crazy」. I really like the lyrics.

Changmin: The song called 「Can’t love you again」. I’m especially attached to it because I composed the song and write the lyrics myself.

Jokwon: No matter which song it is, painful lyrics and the harmony and sound of our voices is the main point!

Changmin: We also have a new song in Japan, we will really work hard in order to bring it out and show it to everyone, so please look forward to it!

-------I’m really anticipating it.

Seulong: We will work hard with our utmost effort!

T/N*: To be continued.