[News] Wonder Girls Hyerim often mistake as a Chinese girl


On the November 22nd episode of SBS ‘Strong Heart‘, Wonder Girls appeared as a guest, their member Hye Lim revealed that she  often mistaken as a Chinese girl.

She explained, “It was reported that a Chinese girl joined the Wonder Girls, maybe it’s because I grew up in Hong Kong and lived there for 14 years, but my father and mother are Korean and I was born in Seoul“

She talked about the experience and revealed her true feelings about it “Every time I tour, the people would never believe me that I am Korean. I always have to bring out my passport so that the authorities will believe that I am not a Chinese but a Korean national“, she said with a laugh.

Meanwhile, Wonder Girls are busy with the promotion of their comeback album with their title sinlge “Be My Baby”

Credits: k-popexpress