[TRANS] Shinseido Shopping Site Q & A Corner w/ 2AM

May be taken out with full credits.
CREDITS: SHINSEIDO SHOPPING (SOURCE) ; KWONBAR (JPN > CHN TRANS) ; WAE★IREONI @2ONEDAY.COM (CHN > ENG TRANS)

• I once watched a variety show and Changmin was very good at performing tasks with his hands. He was very cool. Do you know how to prepare Japanese dishes?
Changmin: I do know the steps. However, I have never really tried preparing Japanese dishes before... But I can do it as long as I have the ingredients and recipe!

• What are your favorite Japanese mangas?
Seulong: ONE PIECE, Naruto, Gantz, Gundam, Death Note, Inuyasha etc. I once worked at a comic cafe, so I was able to read the Japanese mangas once they were published. (Laughs)

• Is there anything that you hope to achieve?
Seulong: for now, my priority is improving my acting skills, I'm also working on other stuff at the same time. As for the future, I plan to not restrict myself to one style and take up different challenges.
Changmin: I would like to appear in a Japanese cooking show. Other than that, since I like to eat Japanese bread a lot, I plan to learn to make Japanese bread.
Jinwoon: I hope to increase 2AM's popularity, and I'm glad that our new CD can be distributed.
Jokwon: I would like to take up acting...


• What have all of you been busy with recently?
Seulong: Talking about cars. No matter what, we're still men!
Changmin: As we're going to debut in Japan, I have been busy learning Japanese
Jinwoon: Exercising...
Jokwon: Complaining to each other.


• Firstly, I would like to congratulate all of you on your Japanese debut! I'm really happy to be able to see my favorite 2AM here in Japan. I would like to ask, what do you think is the charm of 2AM? Also, how did you feel when you decided to debut in Japan?
Seulong: I knew we had to work really hard. When we perform on stage, people may think of us as people who are quiet. Therefore, we hope to show others our real charm.
Changmin: I want to show others the emotional and cool 2AM when we're on stage! I also want to let others feel 2AM's charm.
Jinwoon: All 4 of us have different personalities and hue, but we are very united.
Jokwon: Through stage performances, acting, variety shows etc, we show different sides of us. I hope everyone will understand 2AM's charm.


• What is a Japanese phrase that you remember really well? Is there any Japanese phrase that you like a lot?
Seulong: I want to eat!
Changmin: Three star chef! (Laugh)
Jinwoon: Handphone.
Jokwon: "Mischievous" from the phrase "Mischievous Leader". It sounds really cute, I like it a lot.