[News] Dara will officially be able to date in 2012


2NE1 member Dara greet her fans and expressed her excitement about lifting from the dating ban she was under for the last five years.

On January 1st, updated her me2day account with the message, "It’s new year’s first day! My friends greeted me for the new year, and 99% of their messages are like.. 'This new year, I hope you will have a stylish new boyfriend' or 'This year, I hope you have a beautiful love story~!' Ke ke ke These people are more anxious about me more than I am..^^;;; This year, according to our contract, the dating ban would be lifted! Ke Kkyak! Everyone~! Have a~ Happy New Year! This year, I’m going to be even fresher! ^.*"

She also uploaded a photo of herself with her post where she is seen in a long-wave hairdo, unlike the full make-up get-up that she is usually seen wearing on stage.

YG Entertainment refrained 2NE1 from dating for the first five years since their debut in an effort to concentrate solely on their careers, and this year, their dating ban will be lifted.


Credit: oh-dara, koreajoongangdaily