[Info] Lee Joon overworked, August 15 Fanmeeting Postponed



Hello this is JTune Camp.

I'm about to give some very sorry words to all the fans.

I don't even know how to begin.

I believe many of you already know that Lee Joon had to cancel all schedule activities today because his body condition was not good due to overworking.

The hospital says that he needs at least one week to rest. Because his body condition became this bad so rapidly

After consulting it became necessary to make the hard decision that the fanmeeting is to be pushed back til later

All the MBLAQ members prepared a lot to show all of you but because I don't think the fanmeeting can commence I am giving these words of excuse.

I know that all of you fans have given your precious spare time for this so I'm giving these hard words... cautiously.

At the next fanmeeting the members will provide and put in a lot of attention to prepare so they can be with all of you together.

I request that all of you give your deepest understanding.

Everyone at JTune Camp

SOURCE: Daum Cafe
TRANSLATION: J00NiEx@AbsoluteMBLAQ