[News] G.NA Experienced Her Debut Song

user posted image

user posted image


After the long wait, Gina released her new song in July as a solo artist.

Her debut song is 'I'll Back Off So You Can Live'. Before her song was created, it was a song composed with Songwriter Kim Dohoon after the end of nonstop periods.

They lyrics expressed Gina's experience. Wheesung, who wrote Gina's lyrics, was able to complete the lyrics once he got Gina to reveal her truthful story. He even took care of Gina's pronunciation because her Korean wasn't perfect then.

"'I'll Back Off So You Can Live' was the experience of my first love. In the beginning, it was 'I'll Leave So You Can Live', but Wheesung sunbaenim changed it to 'I'll Back Off So You Can Live' because the other one was weaker."

This song is gaining attention as it's ranking highly on charts even among the existing solo singers like Se7en, Son Dambi, Taeyang, and Chaeyeon. However, Gina is not satisfied.

Her dream is to become a world star one day. Her determination is amazing regarding the fact that she wants to go beyond Asia and advance into the US to receive popularity.

"I want to become a well-known singer no matter where I am. I have faith that my strong-will will allow me to do so. In order to accomplish this big dream, I must put in all my effort into today's events. I hope everyone will send their support."

CREDITS: Herald Media (SOURCE); kiwiannabear@ROYALGNA (TRANS)