[News] Who is Taeyang's closest female friend back in elementary school?


Taeyang supported his friend Rottyful Sky, who made her comeback after 9 years.


Taeyang met Rottyful Sky behind the stage of SBS Inkigayo, where he won the first place, and congratulated her for her comeback. Rottyful Sky went to the same elementary school with Taeyang, and she is a middle school friend of G-Dragon’s.

Rottyful Sky said, “Although Taeyang is a close friend of mine, I did not tell him that I was working on the album on purpose. He was very happy and surprised to see me at Inkigayo few days ago.”

Rottyful Sky congratulated Taeyang for winning the first place at Inkigayo. She remarked, “I am excited that my old friend Taeyang has succeeded as a member of Big Bang. I was especially happy that he won the first place for two weeks in a row when I met him at Inkigayo.”


Source: segye
Thanks to: elavip@soompi