[NEWS] Miss A Fei Made a Mistake of Saying Beauty Fish Instead of Mermaid


Miss A's Chinese member Fei revealed stories of her mistakes due to her
lack of Korean language knowledge.

Fei appeared in KBS 2TV 'Star Golden Bell', which will be
broadcast in the 14th, with a fellow member Suzy and showed off her charm, which
is being random.

At the question of MC Ji Sukjin's "You are Chinese, so have you ever made a
mistake due to your Korean speaking skill?", Fei confessed "At first, when CEO asked
'Where is your hometown?", I answered "I don't have any cats."

T/N:Gohyang means hometown and goyangee means cat in Korean language.
They sound very similar, so Fei misheard gohyang as goyangee.

Fei also confessed "When I went to Han River to exercise with other members, I
said beauty fish instead of mermaid because I could not recall the word.",
which made everyone laughed.

Fei said "I never made a mistake in a stage, but since my Korean skill is not
good, I am cautious of what I say."
After this, Ji Sukjin answered as "Your Korean is better than MBLAQ Lee Joon",
which brought out a laughter.

Lee Joon and Fei had Korean language competition with one another at that day.

Original link:http://news.nate.com...w/20100812n2272

Credits to seunghoeycandy@mblaqattack