[News] Kim Hee Chul admits frequent fights with Kang In


Seoul, Korea – Super Junior’s Hee Chul shared a story where he had fought with Kang In before.

On the March 16 show of MBC “Radio Star,” Kim Hee Chul said, “I fight almost three times a day with my co-members, actually every time I brush my teeth.”

He honestly shared, “I have thrown pots at Kang In before when we were fighting.”

MC Yoon Jong Shin responded with a joke, “Let’s take Kang In out of this,” being implicitly conscious of Kang In’s involvement in a previous fight.

Currently, Kang In is serving time in the Korean military.

Hee Chul said, “I request all idol groups to start fighting. Even after this show, I’m going to go back and fight with my co-members again.” This once again sparked laughter in the studio.

In Response, the members of team Secret said, “We have a ‘Secret time’ at least once a week, where we talk about issues that our members might have with one another,” boasting their strong teamwork.

Meanwhile, continuing from last week, Secret’s Han Sun Hwa and Song Ji Eun, and Sistar’s Hyo Rin and Bo Ra featured on “Radio Star” this day, sharing interesting episodes during the talk.

<>

By Kim Ju A (idsoft3@reviewstar.net)

Source: ReviewStar (Original article in Korean)
Photo from ReviewStar DB
Translated by Ye Sul Kwak / Korea.com