[News] Jang Keun Suk introduces Kimchi stew on a Japanese show




According to Jang Keun Suk’s agency, Tree J. Company, Jang Keun Suk appeared in Japanese Fuji TV’s leading variety show SMAP X SMAP on the 18th and introduced Korean Kimchi stew.

He appeared in BISTRO SMAP segment and said, “I like to watch DVD or listen to music when I’m free. I also like to dance at home or on the street alone.”

Jang added, “I’m into shuffle dance recently,” and turned on the speaker he brought and danced with SMAP’s member Nakai Masahiro.

Particularly in this episode, Jang introduced his favorite Korean food, Kimchi stew, on broadcast saying, “It’s a great opportunity to introduce Korean food.”

Two teams on the episode cooked Kimchi stew, and Jang admired the one mixed with pasta.

He added, “It reminds me of my mom’s Kimchi stew. Try to cook Kimchi stew with sour Kimchi. It tastes good!”

Tree J. Company says, “It was meaningful that Jang Keun Suk had a chance introducing Korean food on Fuji TV on a prime time slot.”

In this episode, SMAP’s Katori Shingo sang Jang’s debut single Let Me Cry which ranked at the top of Japanese Oricon chart.

Source Nate

Translated by Hanna @ KOREA.COM