[News] Park Myeong Soo says, “G-Dragon is the best musician in Korea.”


On the 18th, Park Myeong Soo told a behind-the-scenes story of GG’s song “I Cheated” from MBC’s Infinite Challenge on MBC’s FM4U Date with Yoon Do Hyun at 2 o’clock.

Park said, “To be honest, I expected big hit from this song, but what I really wanted to do was to compose a music in electronic house or electronic hip hop genre. Electronic music involves machine-like sounds, and I thought Big Bang’s G-Dragon was the only one who could create new kinds of electronic sounds. That’s why I persistently asked G-Dragon to be my partner. I even threatened him.”

Park added, “A friend like G-Dragon inspires me to do some research of my own music. You know, about the songs, concepts of the songs, fashions, etc. Although there are 18 years of difference between us, I think G-Dragon is an outstanding young man. He is the best musician in Korea.”

Source Nate

Translated by Hanna @ KOREA.COM