[NEWS] Tiger JK goes on stage wearing the stolen jacket of Infinite Challenge?


Hip hop singer Seo Jung Kwon (a.k.a JK) attracted public gaze by wanting a jacket of Infinite Challenge.

On the 9th at 12:24 a.m, Tiger JK tweeted, “I dropped by the office of Jungle Entertainment, and found something I want to steal!”

The ‘something’ in the picture was a baseball jacket of MBC’s Infinite Challenge.

After a few minutes he tweeted, “I couldn’t resist, and ended up wearing it. Should I just go home wearing this?” and uploaded a picture of him posing.

At 2:00 a.m, he surprised his fans and created a stir by tweeting, “Rehearsing with the jacket I borrowed.”

Netizens commented: “You look great in that jacket.” “You should be recruited as a member of Infinite Challenge!” “So cute.”

Source: Starnews

Credit : Korea.com