[News] Sunye confesses she’s dating someone


Wonder Girls leader Sunye made a surprising confession during her appearance on SBS "Strong Heart". During the show, she revealed that she is in a relationship with a non-celebrity.

Sunye revealed, "There's a guy I started dating a few months ago. A Korean-American who's never been to Korea before."

She continued, "I did a lot of thinking before going public with my relationship but producer J.Y. Park told me not to be hesitant about it if it's in consideration of my popularity."

In the past, J. Y. Park was known to have forbidden the girls from dating anyone so they can focus on their singing career. However, they were recently dismissed from their "No Dating" policy.

Sunye explained, "We have different jobs but he's a bit more older than me and a reliable person. I'll share more with you on him when the time comes."

Meanwhile, Wonder Girls are currently promoting their title track "Be My Baby" from their second studio release "Wonder World" which has been sweeping online music charts. They recently claimed the top spot of the Billboard Kpop Chart proving their popularity not only domestically, but internationally as well.

Source: 10asia
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net