[News] Suzy thanks friends for special gift


The lovely maknae of miss A shared a selca with the gift she received from her friends.

On December 13th, Suzy uploaded the photo above via Twitter with caption, "My friends gave me teabags and tumbler so I could take good care of my vocal chords.. it’s taken me this long to post this, thanks I’ll be in Gwangju soon!"

In the photo, Suzy can be seen smiling brightly while showing off the tumbler gifted by her friends. Her angelic face and charming smile is something to behold.

Netizens commented, "Suzy is so pretty", "The goddess descends from the heavens" and so on.

Meanwhile, Suzy will be debuting in her first movie "Introduction to Architecture". The movie has started filming on October and scheduled to premier in early 2012.


Source
Written by: jhezwafu @dkpopnews.net
Stay updated on the latest KPOP news. Follow me on Twitter @jhezwafu.