JYJ’s Junsu freezes up Hong Kong airport


JYJ’s Kim Junsu once again proved that he was indeed a global star as he arrived at Hong Kong to wrap up his 2012 Asia Tour.

On August 25th, Junsu was welcomed by about 1,000 fans at the Chek Lap Kok Airport in Hong Kong. As soon as Kim Junsu showed up at arrival, the fans went into a frenzy screaming and chanting his name.

They held up fans reading “Xia” and placards reading “Star of Asia” and continued to shout out, “I love you, Xia Junsu!” Hundreds of fans even chased after him until he got in his car. The fans followed the star to the press conference as well as his hotel rooting for him.

Through an interview, Kim Junsu said, “Now I really feel like I’m having a concert, seeing so many fans. This is the last concert of my Asia Tour and it’s been a while since I met my Hong Kong fans. I want to repay them with a splendid performance in the concert tomorrow.”

Kim Junsu will start his world tour on August 30th in New York and will continue throughout North America, South America, and Europe.