[Trans] B1A4 Japan Staff Diary!

Read B1A4's Japan Staff Diary : Halloween Message on November 2nd below.


Hello! B1A4 Fanclub!!
It’s 31 October!! Today is halloween day!!!
I search about Halloween in Internet!! 
“Childrens in America and Europe were using costumes like witch, pirates and manga /comic character” 
They visit their neighborhood and said “Trick or treat give me sweats or you will get prank” to get sweats or chocolates.  
That’s why!!! I’m here!!!! I will give chocolates and sweats for all BANA as present!! I will I will~! 


How is my Halloween surprised~?! 
The picture size is very small so it can’t be seen. T^T 
I knew it, the picture size should have been bigger, now I excuse my self T^T 
I will write more in staff diary if I have time!! Please stay tune!!! 




Source: b1a4.info translation
cr: vii @ AVIATEB1A4